Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Vintage Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer Party

Rudolph Reindeer Holiday Party Ideas
I love everything about this Kids Christmas Vintage Reindeer Party posted on Hostess with the Mostess, you can check out all the details here.

Rudolph Reindeer Holiday Party Ideas

I love going through these post's and finding creative ways to spin things and do it them on a budget.  However, I just think this party screams everything about Christmas as a kid.  I always remember everything red and green, the vintage rudolph just sends me back to a time when the magic of Christmas was endless and I hope that is exactly what I am doing for my own children each year. I am tossing the idea around of having a few of the kids friends over just so I can do this theme....shh...don't tell my husband, he says I already have enough on my plate, but I say, come on, it's Christmas!  Check out this party and tell me it would not be a fun theme to do!

Rudolph Reindeer Holiday Party Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment