Monday, March 21, 2011

A long time...

I am so sorry it has been so long since I have posted anything on my blog.  What can I say, life got in the way.  I have been busy researching for my new company.  I have always wanted to do this, but never felt as though it was the right time.  Well, I am not getting any younger and life will always throw you curve balls, so I am diving in and starting my own company.  As many of you know I have the website, "All Snuggled Up", which is a fun "craft" outlet for me, but it's not a passion of mine by any means.  With that said, I wanted to let you all know that I am going to continue my blog, because my blog pretty much speaks to my passion, but be advised that my post's may be a bit spaced out in terms of "time".  Once I have everything nailed down for my new company you better believe that I will post it on my blog first!  Be ready, I am going to announce it next month!!! Can anyone guess what it is going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment